Saturday 11 July 2015

Hello again.....

Hello! It has been a long time since I have written on this blog. I thought I  would not get time to write on this blog again, but I was wrong. I am back! and now I have a lot of time to write! Sorry for saying that I was leaving the blog....

 I have many ideas that I will be writing about over this week! Also if any of you fancy making your own galaxy again, I really would love to read it! 

Sorry for this extremely short post, I will see you in the next one! 


Gooodbyeeeee :)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Your back!!

    It takes a lot of courage to come back and i am so proud of you!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. randomly came across your this and had to tell you that I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear your back!
    It's understandable that you recently took a break, if only there were more hours in the day!

    Can't wait to read more!

    Blog Girl 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It's great that you're back! I'm back, too; taking a small break is needed, sometimes. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently took a little break from my own blog too. And like Morning said, a break is needed sometimes.
    (p.s- if you wouldn't mind, i would be honoured if you could answer the question on my blog? It would mean so much to me if you did, Galaxy, because you are an amazing blogger. Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm a little late with this (I did write a comment when this went up but somehow it didn't publish) but, like PenGirl said, it takes lots and lots of courage to come back and I'm very, very proud of you for doing so! I admit, I was extremely upset when I thought you were leaving and I'm over the moon that you're back! P.S. A break is TOTALLY needed sometimes! I recently took a 5-week long (!!!) break from my own blog! It's completely understandable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete