Thursday 22 October 2015

Liebster award




                                                



Heloooo! Thank you so much Xyllas for nominating me for the Liebster award! 
The link to her blog - https://xyllas.wordpress.com/posts

Here are the rules for the award : 
  • make a post thanking the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
  • also include  the Liebster award sticker in the post
  • Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 200 followers and notify them.
  • Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has given you.
  • Create 11 questions for the bloggers that you have nominated.
The questions from Xyllas ... 

How did you decide the name for your blog? 
I was looking at wallpapers and I came across a galaxy wallpaper , and it was amazing!! So then like a couple of days later , when I decided to write a blog, I was like why don't I name it Galaxy! 

Can u tell us a embarrassing moment ? 
Hmm....ooooooh when I forgot that there were people round my house, and I randomly started singing, and they heard...........

Anything that ticks you off? 
My music teacher.....

Any obsessions ? 
Watching YouTube! :D 

Favourite subject, why? 
I think art is my favourite subject, because it's awesome to see  how many different techniques to drawing there are... 

If you could only carry on one hobby for the rest of your life , what would it be? 
I think it would be filming and editing videos! 

(Were) you more of a teachers pet or a rebel? 
Neither, I never really spoke that much in class... 

If you could be a professional at something , what would it be ? 
I would want to be a mountain climber! It would be so cool! 

Which time era would you live in? Excluding the present and future 
I think the 90s! There were some awesome inventions. 

What's your favourite pick up line? 
I don't know

What's your star sign? Does it match your personality? 
My star sign is cancer. I think my star sign does kind of match my personality 👍
I nominate everyone who wants to do the liebster award!!! :D 

My questions to you are: 
What is your favourite quote? 
What do u like doing in your spare time?
What's your favourite season?
What's your Favourite film? 
Favourite tv programme and why? 
What is your favourite food?
If you could invent anything what would it be and why? 
If you were to write a script for a play or movie , what would it be about? 
What is your least favourite subject?
What do you enjoy the most about blogging/ writing? 
what were you  thinking about before you started writing this post? 

Thank you for reading!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee :) 






 










2 comments:

  1. I really love this post!! I will DEFINATELY do this!!

    The Writer

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely answers!

    I completed the tag some time ago; although your questions are excellent.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete