Friday 29 May 2015

Colours!

Colours..
Hello everyone! so today i was just randomly thinking about what to write, and i came with a idea to write about colours. We see colours everywhere. Everything has a colour too it. I wanted to see what moods the different colours made me feel. I even got a friend to do the test with me, just to see how we both can think differently. 

We randomly chose five colours and wrote the mood they made us feel. We made sure that we couldn't see each others and here is what we came up with:

Galaxy18(me)                                        Friend 

Gold: Excitement, bubbly                      rich and royal

Blue: Sadness                                       sadness

Green: Lively / Outdoor                         Nature

Purple: Daydream                                 Majestic  

Yellow: Happy!                                      Happy!

We both thought some the same and some different! Colours all make us feel something different! 

Take the test yourself. What mood do all those colours make u feel! 

i hope you enjoyed reading this blog, i thought it might be a interesting thing to talk about :) 


Thank you for reading!


Goodbye :)
   

10 comments:

  1. Great post xx :) a really good idea
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this idea! I'd never really thought about the effect of colours in such depth before.

    I suppose I differentiate from you both slightly, as my associations are:

    Gold: Ancient Egypt, or excavations

    Blue: Water; although I suppose it depends on the shade

    Green: Ireland

    Purple: Deepness (in terms of something being considered quite philosophical

    Yellow: Happiness

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this idea! I'd never really thought about the effect of colours in such depth before.

    I suppose I differentiate from you both slightly, as my associations are:

    Gold: Ancient Egypt, or excavations

    Blue: Water; although I suppose it depends on the shade

    Green: Ireland

    Purple: Deepness (in terms of something being considered quite philosophical

    Yellow: Happiness

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! It's sometimes hard to think of new, fresh ideas!

    pengirl9.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also is it alright if I use this on my next blog?

      Delete
  5. Wow awesome! This is a great idea! Here's what I think -

    Gold - Royal

    Blue (depending on the shade) - calm, sadness

    Green - Down to earth, nature, outdoors

    Purple - Quite deep

    Yellow - HAPPY! :D

    Awesome idea! I must try this! Its so fresh and new! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! This concept of the first thought coming to mind associate with the colors that appear is pure brilliance! So, here are my "test results" :D :

    Gold: Majestic
    Blue: Calm / Lonelyness
    Green: Envy
    Purple: Royalty
    Yellow: Joy, or SUNSHINE!!!

    I really love your blog, but there is no way for me to follow! Do you have a follow button. I'd love it if you would follow me back as well!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gold: Royalty,
    Blue: Sea.
    Green: Nature, Leprechaun, Luck, Four Leaf Clover,
    Purple: Lavender
    Yellow: Sunrise, Radiation, Heat.

    ReplyDelete