Saturday 30 May 2015

Make your own galaxy.....

Hello Everyone!  As you know my name is galaxy 18, and I am really interested in galaxies! Today I was just thinking about what if I could make my own galaxy? What would it be and what would it look like? I thought it would be a bit of fun if I made my own galaxy, and you guys joined in too! So..lets make a galaxy!!!!!

My galaxy
Colour: Yellow & gold ( remember yesterday 's blog about colours! These colours make me think that the mood is happy and excited! )

What would your galaxy have in it: My galaxy would have three planets in it. The first one representing kindness , the second one representing happiness, and the third determination. It would have beautiful patterns of yellow and gold in it, which would float around and make u feel happy and excited :)

Give us a tour of your galaxy:
When u enter my galaxy , you see the beautiful yellow and gold patterns floating around. A spring of happiness and excitement enters your body as you venture forwards into this unknown galaxy. The patterns around you are all different. Some spiral, some made out of shapes  and some shiny and glittery. When you enter the planets you feel wonderful. You will never forget your journey to this beautiful place...

Thank you so much for reading this! I really hope you make a galaxy your self!! :D

Goodbye :)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Your pretty flipping amazing at coming up with new and refreshing blog post ideas!

    mine would probably be yellow, gold and green (happy and down to earth)
    Mine would have 4 planets
    Happiness
    Wise-ness (sorry, I can't remember the proper term for that ha ha)
    Kindness and warmth
    And
    Resilience and, like yours, determination

    Hmm what would I see?
    Well, loads of shining stars
    Swirls and swirls of green gold and yellow

    Oh and one more planet!
    One that has big smiling happy face when you walk (or i suppose you'd float or fly) in!

    Ta dah!

    This was super awesome and super fun!

    Extremely high praise to you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really, really good content!!

    ReplyDelete